[AMXBANS] You have been banned from this server
[AMXBANS] You can complain regarding your ban @ cs.siras.ru
[AMXBANS] Reason: 'wh (demo na fopyme)'
[AMXBANS] Length: '4 weeks, 2 days, 13 hours and 20 minutes'
[AMXBANS] Your SteamID: 'STEAM_0:1:19541855'
[AMXBANS] Your IP: '62.240.94.195'
[AMXBANS] ========================================
4. https://rapidshare.com/files/1312377082/alfsh.dem
5. I should be unbanned because i didnt have wh, and this time i have that demo so heeere you go.

You play with the cheats. Unbann impossible. Demo where you play with cheats you can see here: http://cs.siras.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=63613#63613

Чт Фев 16, 2012 8:14 pm Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail ICQ Number
JJ[FIN]1

Сообщение Ответить с цитатой
I tried to watch that demo but it didnt work,but il try figure something. And i havent used any cheats thats why im trying to get that demo to work so i could try to explain what ever hapend in it.

Edit: ok thats bullshit that demo wont even work.
Чт Фев 16, 2012 8:55 pm Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение ICQ Number
silencer

JJ[FIN]1 писал(а):
I tried to watch that demo but it didnt work,but il try figure something. And i havent used any cheats thats why im trying to get that demo to work so i could try to explain what ever hapend in it.

Edit: ok thats bullshit that demo wont even work.

try to install our cstrike client
http://cs.siras.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4&start=0
this should help.... with demo viewing, at least Wink
Пт Фев 17, 2012 12:49 am Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
JJ[FIN]1

TY Silencer it worked Smile

Ok i watched both of those demo files and i still cant understand whats the problem and what makes you think that i cheat. If someone could explaine me and tell me whats up, it would be nice...
Пт Фев 17, 2012 3:32 am Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение ICQ Number
silencer

quote from this thread:

Хлыщь писал(а):
Perkele[FIN] 3:16 on pool day; 19:05 17:01 19:01 on ak-47 maps

these are moments on demo, where you were suspected in cheating.

i think you should P.M. Хлыщь and ask what's wrong.
he is an interesting person, possibly crackheaded or drugs addict.
he is known to see weird things where others see nothing Wink
Пт Фев 17, 2012 9:53 am Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Electick

silencer писал(а):
quote from this thread:

Хлыщь писал(а):
Perkele[FIN] 3:16 on pool day; 19:05 17:01 19:01 on ak-47 maps

these are moments on demo, where you were suspected in cheating.

i think you should P.M. Хлыщь and ask what's wrong.
he is an interesting person, possibly crackheaded or drugs addict.
he is known to see weird things where others see nothing
Wink

xD

No, it seems to me really cheater, demo didn't look, but when played with it, the same has suspected it in cheating.

P.s Sory for my English.

Пт Фев 17, 2012 5:31 pm Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение ICQ Number
JJ[FIN]1

Im sorry but still i dont see anything weird in those moments, 3.16--> i killed hunter with knife, 17.01 in ak-47 map i killed kotjieta with exodus, tried to catch diablo and then planted the bomb and after that tried to kill him with exodus and after that finaly knifed him. 19.01--> i tried to kill kotjieta with exodus but failed, and after that kotjieta killed me with exodus and knife. So wtf Very Happy Reason why i was banned was wh and it doesnt make any sense, i have xavier and thats enough to see players with alien. In bigger maps ofcourse you can follow players cause you can see the spider webs.
Its up to you but like i said, i dont use cheats because i dont need them.

BTW i can still get in to superhero server with that nonsteam client, im a allowed to play in there?
Пт Фев 17, 2012 7:26 pm Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение ICQ Number
silencer

JJ[FIN]1 писал(а):
Im sorry but still i dont see anything weird in those moments, 3.16--> i killed hunter with knife, 17.01 in ak-47 map i killed kotjieta with exodus, tried to catch diablo and then planted the bomb and after that tried to kill him with exodus and after that finaly knifed him. 19.01--> i tried to kill kotjieta with exodus but failed, and after that kotjieta killed me with exodus and knife. So wtf Very Happy Reason why i was banned was wh and it doesnt make any sense, i have xavier and thats enough to see players with alien. In bigger maps ofcourse you can follow players cause you can see the spider webs.

that kotjeta = Хлыщь, which has posted demo. as i said, he has serious mind problems - psychosis, paranoia, pathological delusions, etc.

so i think you should P.M. Siras and explain that you were not using any cheats.

JJ[FIN]1 писал(а):

BTW i can still get in to superhero server with that nonsteam client, im a allowed to play in there?

No, while you are banned, you are not allowed to enter the server even if you can, or you will be banned again for 30 days.
"dura lex sed lex" Smile
Пт Фев 17, 2012 7:48 pm Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
JJ[FIN]1

Very Happy sounds like a really nice gentleman. ok il text to siras via ICQ thx again man
Пт Фев 17, 2012 7:56 pm Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение ICQ Number
AdoptedCow

Сообщение Banned for the second time, without hacking Ответить с цитатой
1. My nick: AdoptedCow
2. Server: Superhero
3. Console:
[AMXBANS] ===============================================
[AMXBANS] You are Banned from this server!
[AMXBANS] You have 2 days , 17 hours , 29 minutes and 52 seconds left on your ban.
[AMXBANS] Banned nick : AdoptedCow
[AMXBANS] Reason : ' pek '
[AMXBANS] You can complain regarding your ban @ cs.siras.ru
[AMXBANS] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_0 : 0 : 8175067 '
[AMXBANS] Your IP : ' '
[AMXBANS] ===============================================
4. Link to demo: https://rapidshare.com/files/2686689428/alfsh.dem
5. First time i got banned for something I dont know, prolly wallhack since people told me I was using one, which I dont, with
Xavier and Daredevil it aint hard to follow people and know where they are. I very mutch apreciate your Superhero server
and enjoy playing it. I dont suppose Silencer thinks I cheat. First time I got banned, I was like: huh, but I had a rough drinking
weekend ahead and dind't care mutch cuz i couldnt play anyhow. Then this morning I played for 2 minutes and got banned for
this 'pek' I dont cheat and I hope the demo show you that. Hope to be able to play soon
Ср Фев 22, 2012 8:45 pm Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение ICQ Number
silencer

Сообщение Re: Banned for the second time, without hacking Ответить с цитатой
that's not for cheating.
"pek" means spam messages going in chat from your nickname.
and as i can see, you were already banned for that recently:
http://cs.siras.ru/b/ban_details.php?bhid=102939
according to server rules, admin had to give you 7 days ban, for repeated violation.
but possibly he dind't know about your previous ban, so you got just 3 days instead of 7 Smile
you should be happy with that Smile
http://cs.siras.ru/b/ban_details.php?bid=104510

now you have ~2 days left to figure out what causes spam to appear and clean your config.cfg
Чт Фев 23, 2012 1:37 am Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
AdoptedCow

Hmm... weird, but ok it seems I just have to sit this one out, but I dont feel like getting banned right after again. I dindt spam anything
with my own hands for that I'm sure. Think I just got /votebanned for something I dindt do then-.- Well Cya guys in a bit then. Cleared
my config.cfg, hope it works
Чт Фев 23, 2012 6:59 am Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение ICQ Number
silencer

AdoptedCow писал(а):
I dindt spam anything with my own hands for that I'm sure.

no one does. that is done automatically.
i suspect you are playing on some other server(s), which puts spam in your cfg without warning.
in other words, you are used to advertise their server Smile
if you see any unwanted messages from your nickname, you should immediately quit playing and solve the problem.

PS
our server does not put anything in your cfg or other files. that's for sure.
Чт Фев 23, 2012 10:10 am Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
AdoptedCow

Ok, cool, thanks for the info Wink
Чт Фев 23, 2012 10:35 am Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение ICQ Number
Ответить на тему    Список форумов CS.Siras.Ru » English Forum Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Страница 5 из 5

Перейти: